Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Seasonal Bells

Hi Crafters,

It's that time of year again and my favourite crafting season.  I have a clean and simple card for you today using the Seasonal Bells bundle.  There is good news for any fans of this bundle, it is carrying over!  Woo!  This means we don't need to say goodbye at the end of the Autumn/Winter period on 31 December.


I completed my card with a flash of washi tape at the bottom.  I love how this turned out and it was super simple too.  The full supply list is at the end of this post.

Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogue?  It is so fabulous.  If you would like a complimentary copy, please let me know by 18 December as they will be sent out the following day.


Is it just delightful?!  Any favourites yet?  I am loving the Dragonflies.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment