Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

Buzzing By To Say Hi!

Hi Crafters,

I have a new card for you today which features some of the new items from the Stampin' Up Spring/Summer catalogue.  I love the Dragonfly Dreams bundle and for this card I've used the stamps and dies to create bumblebees!  My inspiration came from the challenge over at the Global Design Project.  It's a colour challenge this week and my free choice colour was black.



I also used the new 3D embossing folder and I absolutely love it!  The texture needs to be seen to be believed!  I inked around my embossed layer with Delightful Dijon using a sponge.  Can you guess how I made the hexagon topper?  I used the lid from the Window Box die set and cut off the extra panels.  You can earn the ribbon for free during Sale-A-Bration simply by spending £45.  A full supply list is shown at the bottom of this post.

Have you made your Spring/Summer wish list yet?  I have managed to purchase a few of my favourites so look out for more projects soon.

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project Challenge #069

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Such a clever use of the box lid! Loving the hexagon theme and those cute bees! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project and good luck with the Guest Artist pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices of colour and DSP Rachel. This card is so beautiful with loads of detail everywhere you look. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank-you for playing along with the GDP - Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete