Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

Emerald Envy Dragonflies

Hi Crafters,

I hope you are all having a great weekend.  I held my first Card Buffet this morning and it was so much fun.  My post today features one of the cards from the Buffet and it's soooo glittery which unfortunately hasn't shown up in my photos!



I hope you can see the detail of the dragonflies.  There is also a matching die set so no fussy cutting!  I added the vellum to bow at the front and really make the sentiment stand proud.  


This set offers a variety of great sentiments and the detail within the dragonflies is captured beautifully.

There is not long to grab your Sale-A-Bration items as the deal ends on 31 March.  Head on over to my online store (link in sidebar) before it's too late.  There are also an additional eight items to claim as your freebie.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment