Followers

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Oh Happy Day!

Hi Crafters,

I'm back to showcase a cool technique that you can achieve with your Stampin' Write Markers.  The markers are water based and can be used for many techniques.  To create the background for my card, I simply scribbled on a glass mat using Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo markers.  Then I added water with the Stampin' Spritzer to allow the colours to move.  Then it's just a case of smooshing your paper into the colours!  I used Shimmery White cardstock for this card but it would also work great with Watercolour Paper.


I absolutely adore this butterfly die cut and it looks great in black against the subtle background.  My sentiment is from a returning stamp set called Thoughtful Banners which focuses on lots of great greetings.  Do you have a favourite sentiment that you go back to time after time?

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another project.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment