Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Global Stamping Friends - Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration Showcase

Hi Crafters,

Happy New Year!  We are celebrating the most wonderful time of the year at Global Stamping Friends with a Blog Hop featuring new products from the Spring/Summer 2018 and Sale-A-Bration catalogues.  




I have played with a few of the new goodies in the Spring/Summer catalogue but I decided to use the Bubble Over Bundle for my blog hop card.  This is a fun bundle for sure.  




I started with a 4.25" by 6.25" card blank in Island Indigo and stamped all over with the bubble image from Bubble Over in matching ink.  I die cut three small and two large bottles in Vellum and ran them through the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  This folder is definitely not just for Christmas!




To create the topper I used the largest circle die from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and stamped a bottle each in Lemon Lime Twist and Island Indigo.  I added some of the new Epoxy shapes to create bubbles.  I can definitely see me using these on a lot of projects.  I stamped a column of the sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist and then added an Island Indigo sentiment cut using the Bottles and Bubbles Framelits Dies.  I popped the topper up on Stampin' Dimensionals.  


To keep hopping, head on over to Georgia's fab creation using the arrow below.  There is also a full list of blogs in the hop at the end of this post.  We would love to know what you think too.





Happy crafting, 

Rachel x


Blog Hop Sequence




Product List

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the bubbles! Bothe in the bottles and out. Very Clever! TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the bottle rays. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is creative! It kind of reminds me of sunbursts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Rachel... especially the touch of the Epoxy bubbles... Love this product! Can't wait to get creating with mine ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. It looks great TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a smarty to use the Softly Falling embossing folder like that! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card. Love the vellum bottles.

    ReplyDelete